Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Challenges and back to swimming ;)

Not much in the last couple of days, although the weekend was really great but until I finish doing Vodafone’s challenge I don’t want to get lost and unfortunately a certain site my best friend showed me has been doing such ;p

I started swimming again today and my first exercise was doing 1000 meters without stopping to get my base pace, which I accomplished with some cheating ;) as you can see:

500 meters in 12 minutes
1 minute rest
200 meters in 4 minutes
1 minute rest
200 meters in 4 minutes
1 minute rest
100 meters of cool down swimming (which I normally never do slowly enough)

Base pace: 2 minutes and 20 seconds per 100 meters

I really suck I know, but that is way I’ve decided I must really regain my physical fitness and now that I’m unemployed I can go to the pool during the mornings/afternoons and not at 9 pm!

No comments: