Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More job interviews

Well for those wondering, KPMG dispensed me as I must have failed the math’s tests.. Meanwhile, I’ll have some more tests at Ernst & Young on Monday morning (1st phase of the recruiting process), but I’m still hoping that I’ll receive a phone call from Vodafone saying they want me next week or next month, as it is a internship in marketing. P&G sent me an email saying they were sorry but their internship in human resources was only for students who are ending their course now (first time I was dispensed from a job interview because I had too much experience ;)

And I’m still waiting for an answer from Galp and Nike. Anyway, I don’t know whether my boss won’t fire me on Monday, because this month it will be the 4th or 5th time I go to a doctor or accompany my mother to the hospital (that is, I go to a job interview without him knowing). But if that happens I’ll be relieved as I’m really hating the fact that I’ve to lie to go to job interviews, even if it’s my boss’s fault that working in his company his boring, tedious and I’m tired of hearing promises about having a computer only for me or more work or having more products and projects introduced into the company. Sincerely I think I’ll be with out a job at the end of the internship and that will be in the begging of August, which means, that I’ll have to wait until January or June, again, to land with a job at a good company.

No comments: