Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Resignation letters

This morning I went and give my boss and the employment center (that was co-financing my internship) my resignation letters, so supposedly from the 31st of May I’ll be officially unemployed :) Officially, because I’m already at home as my boss didn’t want me to work the remaining days.

Today I said goodbye to my co-workers, the oldest one even hugged me, such a sweet lady :)

I will really miss the other girl who was doing the internship with me, but as she lives really close to my hometown we will still see each other! I just hate the fact that I made her lie for me, without her knowledge, to my boss saying I went to accompany my mother to doctors, when most of the times I was going to job interviews… I really regret doing so, but my parents really wanted me to keep the job… Anyway at least 2 or 3 times she did tell the truth, as there were sometimes I really had to take my mother to see a doctor due to her back aches.

The best part was really arriving home and going to bed again ;)

No comments: