Sunday, June 05, 2005

Finito!!! :D

Well I’ve already finished Vodafone’s challenge so wish me all the best of luck, as I’m really starting to have little options or opportunities… On top of all every time you switch the TV on to the news you get even worse news than the previous day. I know our countries need urgent reforms and I know what is being done is too little, but we are already in our 4 year and a half of recession and crisis and I’m only seeing the poorer and the middle class paying for the incompetence of our last 3 governments (and the one that is now ruling is also highly incompetent, although I still have some hope in my professor as Finance Minister)…

In the end it means more unemployment and for me and some of my friends that is really bad news as it means grabbing anything or putting your life at a full stop and hoping your parents won’t get out of job, otherwise… And sabbatical years right after finishing your degree is not well seen by employers even if they are forced sabbatical years…

But I really have high hopes and it is for the department I most like, so maybe I’ll have good news in the following days :)

No comments: