Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Don't get up!

So here I'm after a very bad day. I had a flat tire for the second time in less than 1 year, but this time I wasn't able to change it, as mechanics think women have men's physical strength ;) This creates a huge problem because most men can't resist the opportunity to make fun and show off! Except if you are drop dead gorgeous, and then they do really lame and pathetic figures in hope of gaining much more than a simple thanks! For those who know me, know that I prefer to be stuck or to pay than to have to stand hearing a man saying ''It had to be a women" or "Women can't do anything"!

In the end it was a man who helped me and changed the tire, and old friend of the family, but I had to wait for 1 hour and a quarter in my car. And just to think that what happened was the fault of a man who just couldn't wait to enter the parking lot although he could see I was doing the maneuver and I was nearly ending it!

No comments: