Sunday, August 21, 2005

Damaia...

Last Thursday I was told I’ve to leave Amadora’s bank agency to go to Damaia’s one (2 train station stops before Amadora) for all I can guess, 1 month and some days… All would be fair and well if the part of Damaia I’m going to wasn’t worse than the area that I was in Amadora. I keep on saying that they just don’t send me to Cova da Moura (kind of a Bronx in NYC) because, naturally, there are no banks operating in that neighborhood…

Oh, well… The good news are that I’ve finally managed to find a room in Sete Rios, the area I really wanted to live, for reasons only I know ;) But it’s a great area, quiet, full of families, students and old people, hardly any insecurity, the train, subway and buses, less than a 5 minute walk away and in my favorite subway line (the blue one). I’m moving in on the 1st of September and I’m going to live with a teacher and a nurse.

So this week I can finally start to find some information on Spanish classes and swimming pools, although I think I’ll wait a while before enrolling either as hope is the last to die and I would rather prefer to live in Montijo or Oeiras and have there my classes ;) Well better saying I would really prefer to keep on living in Sete Rios, but if I get to work in Oeiras or Montijo gas would make that option impossible to afford…

No comments: