Sunday, May 07, 2006

Greenpeace

Normally I defend Greenpeace but this time I must criticize them. As me they have always been against the use of nuclear power and nuclear weapons, Einstein meant it has a cheap way of energy so everybody could have access to energy and develop, unfortunately he didn’t foresee the consequences. I believe he didn’t wish a Chernobyl or Hiroshima

Well, last week Greenpeace put online a petition for NATO not to nuke Iran, which would be perfect if it was a petition for no country or organization to nuke any region of the world. I don’t know how Greenpeace can live in such an ideal and rosy world, because at this moment I fear that, staying put and trying to convince a mad man who every time we see him on TV is threatening with nuclear weapons (please just hear/read what he says, clearly he has it or his very close to it)…

The problem is once again if we don’t do something one of these days we’ll see another 11th of September, another 11th of March, another 7th of July, and so many others, but this time it will have been a nuclear bomb in Israel, or perhaps in Greece or even Italy, millions of innocent killed just because we think everybody is human and all human nature is kind not evil. We cannot forget the lessons of our past, the 2nd World War, Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Darfur and so many other atrocities committed by some mad men/women eager for power and money.

I have cried due to the beginning of so many wars, but although I’m a pacifist, I’ve reached the conclusion a long time ago, when I started understanding the world around me that not all are trustworthy, not all are kind and good in nature and the world needs to make a stand sometimes to defend innocent, so that less innocent die than otherwise.

I hope China, Russia (if this time France and Germany behave) will agree to sanction Iran, to make pressure, because just has I defended before Iraq’s war, if the international community sticks together and forces Iran to allow the inspections without any obstacles being lifted, a war will be avoided and many innocent lives spared.

I don’t want another war to happen, but I’ll have to be on NATO’s side if it happens and I believe that nuking Iran will be their last resort and only if they are sure that if they don’t do it Iran will nuke another country. I really hope this war won’t happen because I fear if it does we’ll assist to the begging of 3rd World War. The world has been manipulated to hate blindly USA (they have lots of faults but there are not the worst threat to the world), so that sand is thrown in the eyes of the people who are manipulated and they do not see the biggest threats in our world and Iran with a nuclear bomb is one of the most dangerous at this time.

If we look to history we realize most events are consequences of others and that some repeat themselves in a vicious cycle. I believe there will be a 3rd World War if USA intervenes unilaterally in Iran, because USA has already a huge deficit due to Iraq’s war and with an Iran war the situation will be far worse, even if USA intervenes within NATO, they are still the biggest contributor. If USA’s economy fails and they fall into a huge recession or even worse a depression, we will begin to see history repeat itself, because if USA goes the world economy will also go. And what happens when there are global depressions or at least depressions in the major economies of the world? People start getting unsatisfied of seeing there children hungry, no work and extremist parties start to attain more power (no matter if they are left or right, Hitler and Stalin/Lenin were some of the worst monsters we had in last century) and that will mean taking sides and world war for sure… I know lives don’t count of decision makers but I hope at least the world economy does…

No comments: