Friday, June 13, 2008

It's confirmed, she will be back!!!



After basically killing the series and dreaming about getting Michael another love interest… A few days, by the way, after he learnt she was killed, supposing they had been mad enough to do it in last season's episode. I really doubt that would stick: “I lost the love of my life a few days ago, but as soon as I saw you I fell in love”! Especially after betraying all the shows fans, because chemistry like this that the viewers can just sense is hard to get! If it wasn’t for Wentworth Miller (who’s absolutely divine) and being stupidly faithful (I also saw all 9 seasons of X-Files, to be disappointed by the really bad and sloppy wrap up in the end)…

So she will be back, as I desired after seeing the box, it had to be a hoax, something just to fool Michael’s brother, but after checking the internet and finding out that the actress had really left the show, I had last all hope… But the producers gained their senses and as this is not the real world they will just resurrect her! So prepare yourselves for more of this:



No comments: