Thursday, November 24, 2005

Long time...

Well once again no news for so long, however I have a good reason for it. My Daddy has gone to Angola for about a week and took my laptop. So here am I in a library in the middle of a garden in Santarém writing some lines.

Lately I’ve been to 2 concerts: Devendra Banhart and Sigur Ros. So I still have to drop some lines about these amazing concerts. For those who have missed them, you can’t imagine what you lost, but here goes a suggestion for tonight: Rodrigo Leão in Aula Magna. I would love to be one of the lucky ones, but I’ve got Spanish classes and besides that, 2 concerts in a month are already too much for my parents (you know the saving speech).

This Sunday I’m going to have a get together with friends from University so expect some photos to lighten up this blog.

Here goes some pics from my third favorite cat, if we don’t consider tigers cats (Ginja and Mitsy will be always above this one):




Thanks to my best childhood friend for the laugh!

No comments: