Wednesday, February 16, 2005

People who were wandering about me…

I decided to do a blog, a much simpler than my previous and in English as I doubt some of the people I know understand a word of Portuguese ;)

On your right side you can see a link to the photos I took in Copenhagen, I still haven’t uploaded them all, but I only was able to get internet at home last Friday (finally!!!), so I hope I will be faster!

The same goes to my replies to emails (sorry USA and now Germany)! All the best and I hope I will be hearing from you! By the way as I can’t take holidays this year, I think I will only be able to drop in Vienna from the 12th/13th to the 15th of August, but nearly 3 days is much better than no day at all!

P.S. - Lerato is an African Female name which means Love and it's a way of people from my work not to find this site that easily ;)

No comments: